What you get when you appoint BMS Energy
- A unique culture and operating platform – one team with one goal.
- Total independence. No distractions or conflicts, entirely complementary to you for the benefit of the insured.
- A focus on delivering outstanding solutions and end-to end results through vigorous, educated and relentless broking, which helps us to achieve the right terms to win business and exceed renewal expectations.
- Client first approach. Open and collaborative approach with our retail brokers, driven by our culture of service to always achieve the best possible results.
- Access to our experienced and market-leading talent, with significant relationships on all sides of risk transfer.
- A dedicated claims team incorporated within the ‘front end’ – an absolute top priority in our service offering – with a focus on true advocacy, communication and efficiency.
- Industry experts who understand our clients’ ever evolving risk profiles due to technological, environmental, political or industry specific developments.
- We have the full experience and expertise across multiple disciplines, including physical damage, liabilities, construction, cyber, political risk, terrorism.
- Expert brokers with a common culture and goal.
- Dedicated and motivated claims team.
- Global marketing capabilities and leverage.
- Access to reinsurance and capital markets.
- Bespoke Carve Outs, Single Peril, Buydown, Cat Top Ups, Primary and Excess of Loss.
- Energy specialist lender consulting team in-house.
- Full suite of natural catastrophe modelling licenses owned and available to clients.
- Access to in-house experts in risk analytics and Independent Risk Surveyors/Engineers.
- Dedicated Cyber expertise including in-house Cyber Risk Intelligence Consultancy.
“BMS Energy is determined to be the most responsive, dynamic and expert wholesale intermediary in the Energy Insurance sector; evolving with, and responding to, the changing needs of Energy companies and giving them direct access to the best resources available in the marketplace.” James Chicken, Managing Director
James Chicken Managing Director
Richard Force Divisional Director
Sebastian Graham Divisional Director
Kristina Juul Divisional Director
Robin Gibbs Divisional Director
Charles Bowring Chairman
Lynsey Green Senior Account Handler
Darren Jones Divisional Director
Kevin Page Director